Sunday 30 September 2012

Chain of Fools


Coat - Charity Shop £10 // Shirt - George // Shorts - Market £5 // Belt - Primark //
Loafers - River Island // Gold Necklace - Gift
It's been a lovely Sunday. My sister, my mother and I went to a local vintage fair called Gin in Teacups (I got some lovely items but will post about them separately) and took a trip to Matalan. It started off a miserable and "driech" day but turned out rather nice by the afternoon resulting in lots of squinty-eye pics being taken. Despite the sun, it's still very cold in Scotland which means I can crack out my winter jackets including my old Barnardo's favourite.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous outfit! I love the colours, very autumnal :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaz. I'm looking forward to piling on the layers!

      Cx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this , you look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry for the delay in replying but I've been moving and haven't had internet set up.

      Cx

      Delete