Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tickled Pink

Jacket - Warehouse // Jumper - H&M // Dress - Primark //
Necklace - Primark // Boots - Topshop
I have a rather smug look on my face in these photos and it's probably because I'm on holiday for a whole two wonderful weeks! I wore this outfit to Glasgow on Saturday for a day/ night out with the girls. I bought the boots with my birthday money. They are really similar to a pair of chelsea boots I have from ASOS which I have worn to death over the autumn/ winter period and thought it was probably a good idea to invest in a leather version. They are fail safe, go with anything boots and based on the fact that it's April... and we STILL have snow, I'll probably be wearing them all Summer too.

P.s. This print is everywhere... Crop tops in New Look and dresses in our local boutique shop as well. However, this little beaut was only £10!

No comments:

Post a Comment