Saturday 12 October 2013

Elegant Creatures







The t-shirt I'm wearing is by new British label P&Co Clothing. Their mantra is 'Life, Style and Elegance' which is a pretty cool mantra to live life by. I stumbled across the company insta-stalking men with beards (think Ricki Hall and Chris John Millington). The t-shirt is part of their Elegant Creatures collection which took its inspiration from nature with prints based on the butterfly (above), peacock and parrot. The label designs items for men but all of their ad campaigns feature women and I am wearing a size small. 

The above look is a little mod inspired. I am wearing my ASOS brougues with everything at the moment and they go perfectly with my velvet bomber which belonged to my granny. I am also carrying a black studded rucksack from Bank which I won at the Fabb Glasgow blogger event which I will write about soon!

I'm writing this blog from Dubai. I booked last minute tickets a week ago to come over and stay with my friend from uni who lives out here. So expect a post filled with sunshine and summer clothes amongst all the posts on winter warmers and parkas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment