Tuesday 3 July 2012

Rawhide

 
Satchel - Warehouse £35 // Loafers - River Island £15 // Rings - River Island £3 & £2 //
Gold Vest - Topshop £10 // Vests - Topshop 2 for £10

Two days in to my holidays and the rain is coming down consistently. This would depress me if I wasn't going to Thailand in 17 days or if I hadn't remembered I had a £20 voucher for Debenhams in my purse! So off I trotted up town with the intentions of buying myself some Benefit Porefessional and having a rummage in the River Island sale. That was until I saw this bag... Reduced from £76 to £35 so with my £20 voucher I paid the grand sum of £15 for it. In effect, the most expensive bag I've ever owned has proven the most inexpensive. And it smells divine.

I didn't really put a lot of effort into rummaging through the sale items in River Island but I did get a lovely pair of loafers and a turquoise ring I've been umming and ahhing over for the past month. I also picked up a knitted vest in the Topshop sale which I plan to layer over everything for T in the Park this weekend. Like all Scottish people I know that layering is essential especially if I'm planning on wearing sundresses - which I am! (yes it will probably rain all weekend but that's what my Hunter's and camouflage jacket are for!).

What have been your best sale bargains this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment