Wednesday 11 July 2012

T in the Park 2012

Jacket - Vintage // Dress - H&M // Wellies - Hunters // Socks - Primark
(Please excuse the sun squint!)

Well my first T in the Park since 2006 was a wet one... a very, very wet one. In fact no words can describe how wet it was. The above picture was Friday's outfit which was a lovely warm evening - oh how misleading that evening was! The rain began very early Saturday morning and did not stop 'til Saturday evening turning the fields of Balado into a quagmire. I dragged myself through mudlike swamps and free-form mini lochs and sported a rather fetching plastic jacket all day but had THE most amazing weekend. If the weather chose to punish me the company, the music and the atmosphere certainly didn't. However, I am glad I chose not to camp. Post with several embarrassing and wet photos to follow :)

(The camouflage jacket was stolen from my father after seeing a post by the lovely Amy Bell at The Little Magpie . I was just about to purchase a jacket on eBay when I asked my dad if he owned a camo jacket. He popped off to the shed and voila - success! After discussing this with Amy we both decided that all men happen to have one of these bad boys kicking about somewhere... that and a drawer of adapters and screws!)

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! glad you enjoyed titp - the weather never seems to dampen spirits there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Never seen rain like it but managed to last the 3 days. X

      Delete