Sunday 18 March 2012

Feed the Birds Tuppence a Bag

Leather Jacket & Vest - Topshop // Skirt - River Island // Converse - Office // Sunglasses - Primark
Happy Birthday To Me... Today I turned 26 so I am officially over the quarter-life hump. Hurray! I'm quite excited that these pictures seeing me venturing out of the boxroom. It was a beautiful day so I went to feed the ducks. The sunshine has made me so happy this weekend. I can't wait for bank holiday fun and my long awaited return to T in the Park come July.

The skirt is the only new purchase in the above photographs and was a bargain at £12. I love all the bright colours on the high-street at the moment and shall be purchasing Company's Spring/ Summer edit this week in preparation for spending my birthday cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment