Thursday 5 April 2012

Polka Pan

Shirt  - Charity Shop // Leather Jacket - Topshop // Shorts - Warehouse // Earrings - Urban Outfitters // 
Lipstick - MAC Russian Red
I am sticking to my pledge to blog everyday during the holidays My bank balance is not thanking me this week but Easter holidays are for shopping, eating, drinking and being merry - all of which I am most definitely indulging in! I had a rare Wednesday night out last night. I always feel so rebellious being out on a school night. Much fun was had and I wore my converse which was a liberating experience and made it much easier to shuffle! I decided to have a quick look in the charity shops of Dunfermline today before heading home and managed to bag myself two items - both with Peter Pan collars. Jackpot. The above shirt was £.295 and is originally from Marks and Spencers. It is massive but I have a crush on over-sized shirts at the moment and I love the collar. I also bought a sundress but it's ankle length and not very flattering as a maxi. DIY project number 2 - convert to a playsuit or short(er) dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment